Do you struggle to find inner peace? If your life is hectic and your mind full of worries, these ten healing crystals for peace can help.
Finding inner peace can be hard in our fast-paced modern world. This is unfortunate, as society’s constant focus on the past and future often leads to stress, anxiety, and tension.
By simplifying and slowing down your life, it’s possible to experience a deep sense of peace. Aside from relieving stress and negative thoughts, this tranquility makes life much more enjoyable.
Healing crystals and stones are wonderful for promoting inner peace. They help you to remain connected with your true sense of self, which will make you feel calmer and happier. Here are ten of my favourite peace crystals.
Which are the Best Stones for Inner Peace and Calming?
1. Larimar (Stone of Peace)
Colour: Blue, Grey, Green
Chakra: Heart, Throat, Third Eye, Crown
Origin: Dominican Republic
Larimar has an ethereal quality that fills you with tranquillity.
It’ll help you overcome stressful periods, especially if you’re struggling with long working hours or self-sabotaging behaviours.
Through stimulating the upper four Chakras, larimar rebalances you. This will raise your level of consciousness to a new vibration, where wisdom, grace and serenity can be found.
Larimar is also a good crystal to choose if guilt, fear, anger or martyrdom are disturbing your sense of peace. Its gentle Earth energy will soothe you.
Note: It’s said that larimar contains the wisdom of Atlantis.Buy Larimar Bracelet
2. Rose Quartz (Stone of Unconditional Love and Infinite Peace)
Origin: USA, Japan, India, Brazil, Madagascar, South Africa, Argentina, Mexico
Rose quartz is the Stone of Unconditional Love and Infinite Peace, so it’s an obvious choice for this list. It’s also brilliant for encouraging self-love – an essential component of inner serenity.
When you’re down on luck or feeling lonely, it’s easy to feel unworthy or unlovable. Rose quartz restores self-love and encourages self-forgiveness. This allows inner peace to flow through you.
Tip for Using Rose Quartz: Place rose quartz on your bedside table if you need to boost self-love and restore inner peace.
3. Spirit Quartz (Stone of Harmony and Alignment)
Chakra: Crown, Third Eye, Solar Plexus
Origin: South Africa
Spirit Quartz is one of the most beautiful crystals for peace. It helps resolve arguments, especially in the home environment, and restores harmony to the household.
This crystal also promotes working together as a team. This makes it a perfect crystal to use at work or in social situations where cooperation is important.
As well as enhancing togetherness and a sense of belonging, spirit quartz protects the aura from negative people or comments.
Note: Spirit quartz is also known as cactus quartz or fairy quartz. There are four colours of spirit quartz – amethyst, citrine, smokey and white quartz. However, amethyst is the most popular and the one I use for this article.
4. Blue Lace Agate (Stone of Articulation)
Colour: Pale Blue
Origin: Morocco, Brazil, India, Czech Republic, USA
Blue lace agate has a soothing energy that resonates with the angels. It also harnesses the power of the Throat Chakra to create a deep sense of contentedness.
If you’re distracted with negative thoughts, such as jealousy and anger, blue lace agate will restore balance to your mind. This gives you peace of mind so you can focus on your own goals, without worrying that other people may be judging you.
This crystal’s spiritual energy will lift you from despair and stagnation. As the Stone of Articulation, it’ll teach you to communicate effectively whilst retaining inner peace and integrity.
Tip for Using Blue Lace Agate: If you’re feeling tired or stressed, wear a blue lace agate necklace. This will prevent you from saying hurtful things you don’t really mean.Buy Blue Lace Agate Stone
5. Pink Calcite (Stone of Peace)
Chakra: Heart, Crown
Origin: Belgium, UK, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Mexico, Peru, USA, Bulgaria
As a Stone of Peace that’s connected with the angelic realms, pink calcite radiates divine love and promotes forgiveness.
The soft baby-pink colour swells the heart with loving intentions, whilst its tender energy wraps you in a metaphysical comfort blanket.
Pink calcite also releases emotional suffering, such as grief, relationship breakup or abuse. It does this through opening your Heart Chakra and encouraging a flow of energy from the Crown Chakra.
Note: Pink calcite is also known as mangano calcite or manganoan calcite.
6. Kunzite (Stone of Emotion)
Colour: Pink, Lilac, Clear
Origin: Madagascar, Brazil, USA, Afghanistan, Myanmar
Kunzite is a wonderful crystal for when past events block you from experiencing joy in the present moment.
By aligning your Throat Chakra with your Heart Chakra, kunzite encourages an honest expression of emotions. You’ll no longer hold onto pain as a form of identity, but will move around the obstacles to make peace with the past.
This crystal’s high vibrational energy will also help you to hear what your heart is telling you. It’s closely linked with the frequency of Divine Love and so brings calm and peacefulness.
Tip for Using Kunzite: In order to remain connected with the energies of kindness and serenity, wear a kunzite necklace through the day.Buy Kunzite Crystal
7. Amethyst (Stone of Spirituality, Contentment, Peace & Meditation)
Colour: Purple to Lavender
Chakra: Crown, Third Eye
Origin: USA, Mexico, Canada, Russia, India, Sri Lanka, Britain, Brazil, Uruguay, Siberia, Africa
Amethyst is one of the most commonly used crystals for peace. This versatile stone is on the purple ray of peace and resonates with the nervous system. It brings a calm focus, inner strength and relaxing energy.
So, if you suffer from mood swings, anxiety, or are struggling to find a solution to a problem, amethyst will guide you.
As well as bringing emotional balance, this high vibration crystal cleanses the aura of negativity. It also places a protective energy around you. This prevents unwelcome energies from disturbing your sense of serenity.
Tip for Using Amethyst: Amethyst is great for inducing a peaceful night’s sleep or a calm environment. Place an amethyst geode near your bed and desk.
8. Green Jade (The Lucky Charm)
Origin: Mexico, Russia, Guatemala, Myanmar, USA, China
Green jade symbolises peace and serenity. It’s a wonderful crystal to add to your collection if you struggle to stay present and in the moment.
One of green jade’s best properties is its ability to stop self-destructive tendencies. These can quickly ruin any sense of inner calm, especially if they occur frequently.
It’s also a Stone for Harmony, so it brings calmness and understanding to relationships.Buy Green Jade Pendant
Colour: Translucent, White, Grey
Origin: Mexico, Russia, USA, UK, France, Germany, Greece, Poland, Austria
Selenite is an ancient stone that has the finest of vibrations. It opens the Crown and Higher Crown Chakra, and contains angelic resonance.
It expands your awareness of consciousness and instils inner peace. This makes it a wonderful crystal when meditating or undergoing spiritual development.
Selenite is also called the ‘doorway to the angels’ and has a very protective energy. So, if you’re feeling stressed, hold this ethereal piece of magic in your hands and allow its lightness to lift you to a place of peace.
Tip for Using Selenite: In order to create a peaceful environment, use selenite in a protective grid around your home.
Colour: Pink, Yellow, White, Colourless
Origin: Czech Republic, USA, Russia, Myanmar, Japan, Switzerland, Mexico, Madagascar
Danburite is a gentle-yet-powerful crystal that gets its name from Danbury, Connecticut, where it was first found. It emits the purest vibrations and connects with the angelic realms.
This beautiful energy releases stress and worry, whilst facilitating a deep change. If you want to experience the serenity of higher spiritual dimensions, it’s one of the best crystals.
Although danburite is particularly effective on spiritual and emotional levels, it’s also beneficial if you’ve been unwell.
Tip for Using Danburite: To gain peace whilst you sleep, place a piece of danburite under your pillow.Buy Danburite Crystal
BONUS CRYSTAL: Turquoise (Stone of Communication)
The beautiful colour of turquoise reflects inner harmony. It restores peace after discord and is considered one of the oldest gemstones for balancing the Throat Chakra.
This crystal will give you the confidence to speak honestly and with compassion, whilst having the skill to appreciate other people’s viewpoint.
If you wish to enhance peace of mind and harmony within a friendship, turquoise will help you.
Other Tips for Using Peace or Tranquility Crystal
The peaceful and calming stones above all promote a sense of serenity, but they can be used in a variety of ways. Here are a few examples of how to use crystal healing in your daily life:
- Meditation while holding a peace crystal is an important daily practice for developing a peaceful mindset. It allows you to clear your mind of worry, so you can remain calm, relaxed and focused. You can even surround yourself with a variety of stones to amplify the effect – take a look at my crystals for meditation for the best options..
- Place crystals around your home to create a peaceful environment. Amber or selenite in your lounge, in particular, will help you to relax.
- Setup a crystal grid for peace. This is a powerful way to create a peaceful atmosphere if there is any friction at home or work.
- Wear crystals for peace in jewellery throughout the day. This will ensure their peaceful influence will stay within your energy field.
- Good quality sleep is important for a peaceful mindset – and crystals can help with this. Place calming crystals, such as amethyst, rose quartz, green jade or selenite under your pillow or bed, or on the bed side table. Chrysoprase in children’s rooms will help to prevent nightmares and promote a peaceful sleep.
Which Angels are Associated With Peace?
The angels I most associate with peace are:
- Archangel Uriel – This angel’s name means ‘Fire of God.’ If your mind is full of worries, He will bring peace by soothing disagreements and give you the strength to let go of unhelpful thoughts. When I invoke Uriel for peace, I use either amber, red jasper, tiger’s eye, citrine or hematite.
- Angel Aladiah – Aladiah is the Guardian Angel of Peace and Joy. His name means ‘God of Favour.’ I use clear crystals when invoking Him, such as apophyllite, clear quartz and also the milk-toned opal.
- Angel Chavakiah – This is the Guardian Angel of Peace and Quiet and is the angel to invoke if you’re surrounded by jealousy or disagreements. His energies resonate with orange crystals such as tangerine quartz, but also black tourmaline.
- Archangel Aurora – This Angel is also known as Halisial and brings peace and love to all mankind. As the twin flame of Archangel Uriel, Aurora is also linked to Christ Consciousness. Invoke Aurora to improve harmony in relationships. Use crystals associated with the Solar Plexus when invoking this angel.
Note: Archangel Uriel and Aurora are the archangels of the sixth ray of peace and resonate and heal the Solar Plexus.
Inner peace is essential when facing the daily stress and distractions of modern life. It ensures you remain centred and connected with your true sense of self, giving you the skills to remain positive and able to cope with stress when it occurs.
Healing crystals are a unique and effective way to achieve this. These ten crystals, with their individual vibrations, will calm your mind and allow you to remain Heart Centred and tranquil.
My favourite crystal for peace is larimar. Its ethereal quality makes me feel balanced and calm when life gets stressful.