Essential Crystal Care Guides
Proper care for your crystals – both physically and energetically – is essential for maintaining their healing properties. In this section, I’ve written guides to cleansing, charging, storing, and cleaning your crystal collection.
- How to Cleanse Crystals (and How to Cleanse Crystals With Selenite)
- How to Charge Crystals
- How Often Should You Charge Crystals?
- How to Store Crystals
- What Is The Mohs Hardness Scale?
- Do Crystals Need Direct Moonlight To Cleanse And Charge?
Care Guides for Specific Crystals
Crystals vary in chemical structure and appearance, which affects how you should care for them. For example, some crystals can be cleansed in water, but others may dissolve. Similarly, some crystals are suitable for sun cleansing, but others should never be exposed to direct sunlight.
To help you safely care for your collection, I’ve written a number of guides to caring for specific crystals. You can find them listed below.
Caring for Specific Crystals:
Crystal Safety and Stone Selecting Guides:
- Can Amethyst Go In Water?
- Can Black Obsidian Go In Water?
- Can Black Tourmaline Go In Water?
- Can Citrine Go In Sunlight?
- Can Citrine Go In Water?
- Can Clear Quartz Go In Water?
- Can Orange Calcite Go In Sunlight?
- Can Orange Calcite Go In Water?
- Can Rhodonite Go In Water?
- Can Selenite Go In Water?
- How to Tell If Orange Calcite Is Real
- How to Tell If Rose Quartz Is Real
- Where Does Orange Calcite Come From?