Need help manifesting your desires? Whether you would like more wealth, spiritual enlightenment, creative insight or a new romance, these 11 crystals for manifestation could help.
Manifesting can be a powerful method for bringing your desires into reality. But it can be difficult to active the Law of Attraction if you’re suffering from emotional or energetic blockages.
Crystals are powerful tools for resolving these blockages. The right healing crystals can also balance your Chakras, amplify your intention, and reduce negativity. This provides the best possible environment from which to manifest.
The unique frequencies of the 11 crystals below have been harnessed for thousands of years for just this purpose. Each crystal has different healing properties, so choose one that aligns with your desires and will support your energies to reach that goal.
Which are the Best Stones and Crystals for Manifestation?
1. Rose Quartz (Stone of Unconditional Love)
Origin: USA, Japan, India, Brazil, Madagascar, South Africa, Argentina, Mexico
Rose quartz is a wonderful crystal for romance and love of yourself. It energetically holds all aspects of love, making this a powerful heart-healing gemstone.
If you want to draw love into your life – whether that’s a new romance, your soulmate, existing relationship, family or self-love – the power of rose quartz aligns this energy to manifest it.
Rose quartz’ healing vibration also opens and energises the Heart Chakra. This releases self-limiting beliefs that block your ability to manifest love as you’d wish.
Tip for Using Rose Quartz: Place a piece of rose quartz under your bed to attract a new relationship or boost an existing one.Buy Rose Quartz Heart
2. Pyrite (Fool’s Gold)
Chakra: Solar Plexus Chakra
Origin: Australia, South Africa, Spain, Japan, Peru, Russia, Greece, Sweden, Czech Republic, UK, North America
Pyrite is the go-to mineral for manifesting wealth. It’s highly energetic and embodies the energy of abundance and success.
Being lead-based and heavy, pyrite helps to clear blockages that interfere with the manifesting process. Coming from the Greek word pyr, meaning fire, this mineral will light your fire of vitality and courage, shifting your mindset from “lack” to “abundance” and is great for energising any business.
If you want a better future financially, then pyrite’s gold, cubic structure will align the money-attracting energy to you.
Tip for Using Pyrite: Pyrite is a high manifester and is a great stone to use with other money stones.
3. Citrine (The Lucky Merchants Stone)
Colour: Yellow, ranging from pale to honey or even brown
Chakra: Solar Plexus but also activates the Crown Chakra
Origin: Brazil, France, Madagascar, Russia, UK, USA
Citrine is the stone for manifesting abundance and financial freedom. It’s not always about earning more money, but also budgeting and taking advantage of opportunities.
The Solar Plexus is the energy centre where our attitude towards money stems from. When it’s open and healthy, you’re more likely to attract positive outcomes and see new avenues to generate money.
Citrine’s sunny, buoyant energy aligns with this Chakra perfectly. It’ll boost confidence and self-control when spending, improve self-limiting beliefs around money and may bring luck, success and prosperity to you.
As The Lucky Merchant Stone, this crystal for manifestation is also often associated with financial success in business.
Tip for using Citrine: Place citrine in your purse or wallet, or, if in business, your cash register. This may attract wealth and help with your intention to spend wisely.
4. Amethyst (Stone of Spirituality, Contentment and Meditation)
Colour: Purple to Lavender
Chakra: Crown and Third Eye
Origin: USA, Mexico, Canada, Russia, India, Sri Lanka, Britain, Brazil, Uruguay, Siberia, Africa
Amethyst is one of the most spiritual stones. Its healing properties create the right environment for self-development and spiritual enlightenment.
This crystal for manifestation, with its high vibration, resonates beautifully with the Crown Chakra and Third Eye. It helps expand consciousness and develop your intuition and meditation ability. Amethyst can also help you to remain centred whilst opening spiritual pathways.
If you want to manifest wisdom in its purest form, this stone will purify the aura of negativity and create a protective energy around you. This will enhance your powers to transform.
5. Green Aventurine (Stone of Opportunity)
Origin: India, Spain, Italy, Brazil, China, Russia, Tibet, Nepal
Green aventurine is one of the luckiest stones. Its name comes from the Latin Avetura, which means chance, and is great for manifesting wealth and good luck.
It’s the Stone of Opportunity. So, if you’re limited financially or find your thoughts are focused on what you don’t have, this heart-centred crystal promotes an optimistic attitude and encourages greater prosperity.
Green aventurine is also used as a gambler’s talisman, due to its winning energy when involved with chance. So, if you’re going to put a bet on, green aventurine might be a good crystal to take with you (all bets are at your own risk though!)
6. Titanium Rainbow Quartz
Colour: All the colours of the rainbow
Origin: India, USA, China, Brazil, Madagascar
Titanium rainbow quartz is a vibrant and energetic crystal that aligns the Chakras and accelerates the manifesting process. This unique crystal is created by binding titanium with a clear quartz surface, giving a distinctive metallic sheen.
It’s often referred to as the manifestation crystal, because it combines the qualities of clear quartz (the Master Healer) with titanium (the metal of power.) The coating amplifies the clear quartz effects, making this a powerful crystal.
The colours blend beautifully with the aura, healing the energy field and clearing any blockages that may be interfering with your manifesting ability. It’s said that the rainbow effect symbolises angel guidance and harmony.
So, if you wish to manifest life force and enjoyment of life, more love into your life, or your innermost desires, titanium rainbow quartz is the crystal for you.
Note: This crystal for manifestation is also known as rainbow aura quartz, rainbow flame aura or flame aura.
7. Green Jade (The Lucky Charm and Sovereign for Harmony)
Origin: Mexico, Russia, Guatemala, Myanmar, USA, China
I couldn’t go any further without adding this gemstone into the equation. It’s used in many cultures as a Stone for Luck, but it’s more than just a lucky talisman.
Green jade will help to protect your finances whilst energetically attracting more wealth. It also dissolves self-imposed limitations that may hinder the attraction of money, particularly if you have doubts around truly deserving it.
If your dreams are heart centred and need manifesting into reality, or you wish to attract long-term energy and focus to earning money, green jade will assist the process.
Tip for Using Green Jade: The carved green jade elephant with its trunk up is a symbol of prosperity.
8. Carnelian (Stone of Creativity, Motivation, Endurance, Leadership and Courage)
Colour: Orange, Red
Chakra: Sacral Chakra, Root Chakra
Origin: India, Romania, USA, Peru, Britain, Czech Republic, Iceland, Slovakia, Brazil
The wonderful thing about carnelian is its ability to manifest your creative aspects, awakening talents you may not have been aware of before.
You need courage for this, and carnelian’s hues of sunset will boost confidence and self-belief, enhancing your creative skills.
If you want to manifest ideas, this stone of action will help to achieve this. It’ll also support your willpower and passion to succeed.
9. Black Obsidian (Stone of Manifestation)
The reluctance to let go of destructive habits and beliefs that no longer serve us, holds us back from manifesting our desires.
Black obsidian, with its sharp flint-like edges and powers of protection, will help cut through ties and shield you against negativity that may deaden self-belief.
As a Stone of Manifestation, black obsidian is an important crystal to incorporate in your crystal grids and mediation practice when wishing to manifest. It’ll bring new opportunities and sharpen your focus whilst conducting spiritual energies through you to earth, aligning them with your will.
10. Golden Topaz (Crystal of Potency)
Colour: Golden Yellow
Chakra: Solar Plexus and Sacral
Origin: Mexico, Japan, Brazil, Australia, Madagascar, Myanmar, Russia, Africa, Sri Lanka, USA
Golden topaz, also known as Imperial topaz, is an intention amplifier and likes nothing more than to manifest anything of a spiritual nature.
It’s highly motivating and can fill your dreams with the will to be successful. As a powerful stone for manifestation, you’ll be hard pushed to find a better crystal to inspire you to get on with that project that you’ve been meaning to attend to.
So if your faith or focus needs boosting, or you wish to enhance your creativity, this inspiring crystal will move you forward.
Tip: Want to learn about more crystals that can help with creativity? Please read my in-depth guide on this page.
BONUS CRYSTAL: Rutilated Quartz
Rutilated quartz is a master when it comes to manifestation. It contains all the powers of quartz, with the additional support of titanium oxide inclusions, rutile, embedded within it.
Rutile grows in long golden-yellow needle-like crystals that intensifies the energetic strength of the host crystal. It’ll help you to focus your intentions and facilitate making changes.
No two rutilated quartz crystals are alike. Some contain very few inclusions, others many. Each will amplify your thoughts and stimulate healing energetically by clearing blocks and stagnant energy.
Some people say the rutile is angel hair. Others, the hair from the goddess, Venus. However you view it, rutilated quartz will accelerate your power of manifestation, enhance creative talents and awaken you spiritually.
How to Use Crystals to Manifest Your Dreams
There’s no right or wrong way to use crystals for manifesting. There are many different methods, such as setting an intention, meditating, wearing crystal jewellery, and more.
Set Your Intention
It’s important to set an “intention” for a crystal. An intention is the desire you want your crystal to help you manifest.
Setting intentions can be as simple as speaking or writing down the crystal’s purpose. It’s best to hold the crystal in the palm of your hand while setting an intention.
Place Them Near Your Bed
We are at our most receptive when sleeping. To take advantage of this, place manifesting crystals either around your bed or under your pillow, ensuring you are clear on your intent before going to sleep.
This encourages ideas and inspiration to flow to you.
Use Meditation to Enhance Your Manifesting
Meditation is a powerful way to manifest your desires – and crystals enhance this effect.
You can place a manifesting crystal grid around you, hold your chosen stone in your hand, or even place the gemstone over the corresponding Chakra as you meditate.
An alternative method is to meditate next to an image of what you desire. Place manifestation crystals around it and add clear quartz to amplify the effect.
Tip: Visualizing your dreams, as if they are already real, may increase the chances of them becoming reality. Do this while holding one of the crystals for manifesting listed above to enhance the effect.
Wear Jewellery Throughout the Day
Crystal jewellery is a fabulous way to maintain contact with manifesting energy throughout the day.
By wearing rings, necklaces, earrings or bracelets, you’re unblocking and enhancing your energy field with that particular gemstone’s attributes.
You can also place money crystals, such as citrine, in your purse (or wallet.) This helps attract wealth and protects against unwise spending.
Cleanse Your Collection Regularly to Maintain Positive Energy
Crystals for manifestation gradually gather negative energies. Cleansing removes these energies and ensures that the stone is still effective.
I’ve written a full guide to cleansing crystals, which explains a variety of methods. These include using salt, running water, sunlight, and sound to cleanse a crystal.
One of my favourite methods is to place the crystal on a natural surface and leave it in direct moonlight. Make sure your crystal can tolerate water if there’s a chance of rain though.
Other Tips for Using Crystals for Manifesting
Crystals for manifesting are wonderful for bringing your intentions into reality. Here are more tips for using healing stones to activate the Law of Attraction:
- If you wish to manifest wealth or financial freedom, place a group of money crystals in the left-hand corner of your home or office. This is known as the money area in Feng Shui. You can find more recommendations for money crystals in my article Crystals for Money.
- To unblock and stimulate your Heart Chakra, wear pink or green crystal jewellery (such as pendants). This will keep the healing vibration of these crystals close to the Heart Chakra.
- If you want to give your love life a boost, place love crystals in the south-west corner of your home. You can find more heart-based crystals in my article Heart Chakra Crystals. You could also place rose quartz under your bed.
- If you want to manifest creative talent, place corresponding crystals for manifesting in your studio or office. Also, carry a piece of carnelian in your pocket to enhance creativity and motivation.
- One of the most effective ways to harness the energy of manifesting crystals is by making an elixir. You can then sip the crystal’s frequency, which has been programmed to your intention, throughout the day. Please make sure you only use crystals suitable for contact with water and ingesting though.
- If you need to understand what is holding you back from manifesting your desires, place a piece of obsidian under your pillow while you sleep.
If you’re interested in practicing the “The New Moon Abundance Cheque” ritual, please see my article Best Crystals for Attracting Money, Prosperity and Abundance for details on how to perform it.
Which Angels are Associated With Manifesting?
I like to invoke angels when using crystals for manifesting. Angels are happy to help – as long as you are manifesting for the higher good.
- Archangel Ariel – The Angel of Confidence and Animals resonates with rose quartz. This is the angel to invoke for manifestation and prosperity, and also for clearing blockages that may hold you back from manifesting money.
- Archangel Gabriel – The Messenger of God resonates with carnelian and citrine. I invoke this angel for both manifesting creativity and spending money with integrity. Amethyst is another good crystal to use when invoke Archangel Gabriel for enhanced spiritual abilities.
- Angel Gadiel – This Angel of Prosperity is wonderful to invoke should you be consciously or subconsciously blocking the flow of wealth and prosperity to you.
- Archangel Raziel – This angel is called the Secret of God and will help you manifest your dreams through prosperity and abundance. Clear quartz and the colours of the rainbow resonate with this angel, so you can use titanium rainbow quartz to aid this connection.
- Archangel Pathiel – Known as The Opener, this angel will respond to your thoughts by opening gateways to manifest prosperity and abundance.
- Archangel Barakiel – Ask this angel, whose names means God’s Blessing, to bring you good fortune and luck. It’s also the angel to invoke for boosting creative imagination and inspiration.
- Archangel Gamaliel – This angel is a gift giver, whether that is wealth, joy or focus. He is immensely generous!
- Archangel Chamuel – This angel resonates with the loving energy of Rose Quartz for love, passion and a strong sense of self-worth. It also aligns with carnelian, encouraging you to be open-minded whilst restoring vitality and motivating success.
Summary and My Favourite Manifesting Stone
Thoughts, emotions and focus all have an immediate impact on your ability to manifest. By having a positive mindset and focused intention, you can manifest your specific target.
Manifestation crystals, aligned to your specific wish, will heighten your capability to be successful, steering the direction towards your desired result.
My favourite crystal for manifesting is titanium rainbow quartz. Its iridescent colours cleanse my aura of any negativity, enhancing my manifesting abilities and joy of life. And it looks fabulous in jewellery!